25 years transferable warranty, however, some materials we use are covered separately under Manufacturer Warranty, which is might be longer or less than 25 years period, depending on the Manufacturer.
The contract, in order to be legal tax receipt or to be proof of payment, should include a signature of the homeowner and ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton Representative and should be marked 'Paid in Full' by ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton authorized representative.
When there is a defect or incomplete work performed by ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton, we require 'the client' have an original contract or copy of the contract signed by both parties ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton Representative and homeowner be present, the contract should be marked 'Paid in Full' by the ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton legal representative.
1.By law, ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton excludes all warranties, statements, representations, conditions, promises, undertakings, and other provisions expressed or implied (and whether implied by law including a Parliament of Canada Act or otherwise), relating to the Work including supplying that might otherwise form part of these conditions or be collateral to these conditions. In no circumstance, including negligent acts or omissions by ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton, will ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton be liable to The Client for any special, consequential, direct or indirect loss, damage, harm or injury suffered by The Client or any other person including without limiting the generality of the foregoing loss of market, loss of profit and loss of contract.
2. At ROOTERWORX's Halton & Hamilton sole discretion ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton may offer the following warranty. Subject to the conditions of warranty set out in Clause 3 ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton Contractor warrants that if any defect in any workmanship manufactured by ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton becomes apparent and is reported to ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton within the Warranty Period (time being of the essence) then ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton will either (at ROOTERWORX's Halton & Hamilton sole discretion) repair the defect or replace the workmanship. Note that the work under the warranty should be performed during standard business hours only.
3. The conditions applicable to the warranty given by Clause 1 are:
a) The warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise through:
- Failure on the part of The Client to properly maintain any Work, including but not limited to, failure to undertake regular servicing in accordance with the manufacturer's requirements; or
- Failure on the part of The Client to follow any verbal or written instructions or guidelines provided by ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton or the Independent Manufacturer; or
- Any use of any Work otherwise than for any application specified on a quote or Final Invoice; or
- The continued use of any Work after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user; or
- The use of the Work prior to ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton completing the installation and/or commission of the Work; or
- Fair wear and tear, any accident;
- An electrical power surge, spike or fluctuation; or
- Dry running the pumps or appliance.
b) The warranty shall cease, and ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton shall after that in no circumstances be liable under the Warranty Terms and Conditions if the workmanship is repaired, altered or intentionally damaged without ROOTERWORX's Halton & Hamilton consent.
c) In respect of all claims, ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton shall not be liable to compensate The Client for any delay in either replacing or repairing the workmanship/Work or adequately assessing The Client's request.
d) The warranty shall cease, and ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton shall after that in no circumstances be liable under the Warranty Terms and Conditions of any damage due, uncompleted work, defects in a product if The Client defaults in any payment due to ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton.
4. For work not supplied and/or not installed by ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton, that where Client Supplied Labor and/or Materials for any of the work or part thereof, the warranty shall cease, and ROOTERWORX Halton & Hamilton shall after that in no circumstances be liable under the Warranty Terms and Conditions.